Single zone Connected Thermostat
The Honeywell Evohome Single Zone Thermostat is an easy to use, wonderfully attractive room thermostat is in a new wireless form and now available from REHHD. It has the ability to remotely control temperatures in a standard simple room thermostat that will make the connected home more affordable.
– 1 x T87RF Single Zone Thermostat
– 1 x BDR91 REHHD Heater Relay Box
– 2 x AA Batteries
- Wireless digital room thermostat that is great for most upgrades
- Can be remotely controlled via the new Honeywell App
- For all systems and any REHHD Heaters
- Will become a programmable thermostat if used with the Honeywell App
Benefits of the Honeywell Single Zone Thermostat
- Wireless operation,This wireless digital thermostat provides a simple interface. Battery powered and low battery indicator, is pre-bound to the wireless relay box.
- Can be used as part of a Y or S plan system.
- Can be use with REHHD Infrared Heaters: Can be used for room temperature control with any of our heaters. Another option is to connect the unit to the internet and provide full time and temperature scheduling via the app
- Easy Installation.Wire the relay box to the system and it will communicate with the single zone room thermostat automatically. The relay box can also be wired directly to each infrared heater.
- Is very simple to use: A simple twist of the dial will adjust the temperature or setpoint up or down. No programming required.
- Has remote Access: Mobile compatibility via a smartphone app – Controls your heating anywhere you go – Adds scheduling functionality – Requires Honeywell EvoHome WiFi Base Pack
- Use as a Programmable Thermostat: Once connected, you can also use the Total Connect Comfort App to provide a combined time and temperature profile of 6 time periods a day variable by day for each of 7 days
- Perfect for UK homes: The set point range is 5– 35 degrees C in .5 degree increments
- Energy saving TPI control
- Security features: programmed range stop function so that the room will not go above or below set point
*One Unit required per heating control Zone (if more heaters reside within this zone each will have to use a Honeywell Wireless Receiver and be linked to this thermostat)